Anniversary Countdown!

Anniversary

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Blog Site

Because I really want to keep up with all that has happened and is still in the works for the wedding, I decided to move the blog from the wedding website (www.mywedding.com/jakeandalicia) to an actual blog site. It just works smoother and then I can continue with it after the wedding without people having to look at the wedding website.

That being said, not much has happened with the planning since we figured out our honeymoon. Jake and I are going to email our photographer, my G-Ma from my sorority, Kristen Honeycutt (http://www.kristenhoneycutt.com/), with dates that work for us so that we can set up our Engagement Photos. Then from those, we'll pick out our favorite picture for our Save The Dates. I'm pretty sure that I'm set on having our Save The Dates be magnets. I think that they're cute and functional, so hopefully that will make them less likely to get misplaced.

In unrelated news, I've been involved with a new product coming out at the bank and our vendor wanted to thank us for working with them and so they gave us 4 tickets for this weekend's Seahawks game! I'm not sure where the seats are yet, but I guess that they have box seats for the Mariners, so there's a chance that we'll have a suite this Sunday. I won't complain where ever the seats end up being because it's a free Hawks game, but it would be awesome if we had a suite. I'll be sure to post pictures from the game, because it will be a drunken debacle of Jake, Dave, Baker, and me. As in the groom, two groomsmen and the bride-to-be. It will definitely be a good time!

1 comment:

Gina Lillie said...

OH YEAH! I am so glad you got free tickets. If you want to tailgate, keep your eyes peeled for Paco.