After being reminded (as in slightly harassed) that I haven't been keeping up with the blog as much as I should, I figured it was a good time to update with what's been going on. I'll give quick snippets of everything I have been forgetting to add here.
A few weeks ago Jake and I took along wedding party members Dave and Danielle to the Seahawks game with us. It resulted in some priceless pictures that will definitely be found in a wedding slide show I'm sure. There's nothing like getting Seahawk Fan Drunk on a Sunday.
I have officially decided to make all of our wedding invites! I had been thinking about it, but after making a run to Paper Zone and finding out that I could order the shape of the invite I wanted, get everything printed at a local printer (Evergreen Printing) AND have them cut all of my paper for me, I realized it wouldn't be so bad. It's pretty much me gluing pieces of paper together and making them look pretty. I think I can handle that! Along with the invites, I plan on making the programs and possibly the thank you notes also. We'll see how many paper cuts I have by then.
Thursday of this week we are doing our Engagement Pictures, so I will be posting some of them both on here and our wedding website. I'll need some help picking out the one(s) I want to use for the Save the Dates. I'm really excited to have some professional pictures of the two of us instead of the typical hold the camera myself to take pictures of us while we're about 16 beers deep. It will make for a different look, I'm sure.
Lastly, we've decided on doing our Engagement Party at a bar called Mulleady's on Saturday, November 8th. That way it works as our Engagement Party AND a birthday party for me. I'm not good at making decisions like this that effect how everyone's night will turn out, so it will be nice to get two things accomplished in one night.
There, now I'm fully updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My harassing paid off. Can't wait to see the photos, but really nothing beats a drunken self portrait.
Post a Comment