Today is the first day that I am going to go and check out venues for the wedding. Two of my bridesmaids, Jamie and Danielle, are coming up to help me out and give me some input, which will be really nice. I originally was just going to go out on my own, but realized I would look ridiculous to the event planners at these places considering that my ring is currently in being sized so I would show up to plan a fairly large wedding with no ring or friends.
I know that it's very wishful thinking, but I'm hoping that one of the two places we see today is just perfect and I can go ahead and get it booked today. It's crazy that Saturdays in August of 2009 are already booked! I thought that I had a good head start, but apparently people are already way ahead of me.
I may just be being naive to the whole wedding planning process, but I really feel that once I have the venue figured out everything else will fall into place. After the venue it's just picking out some dresses, a cake, sending out some invites and planning the honeymoon, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment