Anniversary Countdown!

Anniversary

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Engagement Pictures


They're here! We waited very patiently to get our Engagement Pictures back, and they were definitely worth the wait. A friend of mine from the sorority has taken up professional photography, which works out perfectly for us because now we get to have a wedding photographer who I know and trust. Her website is kristenhoneycutt.com for anyone who is interested in seeing all of her work. She's obviously very good at what she does.


Next on the wedding to-do list is to select one for the Save The Dates and get those ordered and sent out. It definitely won't be easy to pick a favorite though because there isn't a single shot that I dislike, and they all have different elements to them. I don't know if I want a cute, up close shot or a fun one. I can't wait to see what she does with our wedding pictures!


Be on the lookout for the Save The Date, and let me know if you want to see all of the pictures and/or want a copy of any of them

1 comment:

Gina Lillie said...

That second one you posted is one of my favorites! I loved them all!